Calling all tenants – the dream is not over!
Buying a property is easier than you think. Let us show you how to buy your first home or investment property!
Register below to book your seat for an informative evening at Ray White Palmerston North.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN AT THE RENT EVENT:
- How to prepare for your first home loan to ensure you put your best foot forward.
- Expert advice on how to access Kiwisaver or first home grants to secure your first property.
- Have an adviser assess your situation then compare and negotiate with NZ’s widest range of banks and lenders – for free!
- Tips to help you purchase your first investment property elsewhere, evenif you’re happy renting where you are now.
- Advice on navigating the loan and purchasing process – what you need to know now, that often you aren’t told until it’s too late.
At Ray White and thanks to our finance partners, Loan Market, our mission is to empower tenants to own their own home, or invest in property to help secure their financial future.
OUR UPDATED TENANT INFORMATION GUIDE INCLUDES DETAILED HELP AND ADVICE FOR YOU AROUND KEY SUBJECTS SUCH AS:
- Tips for a successful tenancy
- Common issues and how to overcome these
- The bond refund process
- Flatting & group tenancy advice
- And more!
Attendees of the Rent Event will receive a copy of the First Home Buyers Guide ‘Cut the Bull’ to help you take action. You’ll also be able to pick up our all-new Tenant Information Guide.
These events are a fantastic opportunity to come along with any of your own specific questions or concerns and our experienced staff will happily answer those for you, or point you in the right direction if further assistance is required.
Register below to secure your seat today.
Wednesday 31st October 2018 | Ray White Palmerston North | 188 Broadway Avenue, Palmerston North